DAY 2: Wednesday, May 15th, Tomorrow’s Business Traveler
Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
There’s an overwhelming amount of technology being introduced to disrupt corporate travel, but how can you determine which solutions are best for your company? Through audience engagement, this panel discusses travel tech tools that works for their program and learn from the audience what is working for them. With corporate travel feeling somewhat archaic, how will you source the technology to jet set yourself into the future?
• How tech is being implemented and used by travel managers
• Cost effective tools that save money
• Travel tools that make end to end seamless for travelers
• Conducting proper due diligence on suppliers with a short track record of success
• Risk mitigation in start-up supplier contracts